Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to ALL SMEs based in Merton that commenced prior to January 2015, or for new businesses who started after January 2015; you do not have to be a member of the Merton Chamber of Commerce to enter
- You may enter up to two categories, unless you are a new business.
- For the purpose of these awards an SME is a sole trader or up to 250 employees
- Sponsors cannot enter the category they sponsor
- The comments made on your application form and any supporting evidence should be accurate to the best of your knowledge
- The judges’ panel will be made up of representatives from each of the sponsors
- Each entry will be seen by at least 4 judges
- The judges’ decision is final
- The judges reserve the right to enter your application into another category
- By entering these awards you agree to our business partners and sponsors having access to your contact details
- Entrants must be available for consultation with the judges should the need arise
- By entering the awards you agree to participate in publicity for the awards including the use of any images taken
- Supporting marketing material and evidence is welcome
- Should a category not receive sufficient entries, it will be withdrawn from the awards ceremony
- Applications will close at 5pm on the 16th June 2017
- If you are chosen as a finalist you will be required to attend the Grand Final.
- Applications are non-returnable. All entries will be destroyed after judging. Please use copies and not originals
- Due to the quantity of entries, we cannot give feedback on applications
Please note: Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.